Cardstack Creates A Software Ecosystem
What’s a Cardstack?
Cardstack was open-source frameworks and protocols of consensus which created a centralized software ecosystem that can challenge the power of super digital these days, making a chain of blocks can be used and measured for the mass market.
In other words, the Cardstack made the leap to a chain of blocks on each floor of the software stack, adding the experience of revolutionary technology that makes the chain block can be used and measured; creating a centralized software ecosystem that could rival the digital platform. Centralized technology drive us to the silo and capture the value we create. Technology centric early, like the bitcoin, promising block chaining, but also beneficial to the bad guys.
Approach decentralization Cardstack allows users of their Centre acts as a dominant; so that interaction with the applications and services running on a different topology networks flows through the software stack is controlled by the user.
The Purpose Of CardStack
Create a new decentralized ecosystem for software. The software maker would be quite appreciated upon their efforts. By using smart contracts, the application of the purchaser can make purchases directly from the developers and they agreed to cover the cost of the material. Royalties are also divided will be funding to continue to support the software and some also goes to the developer. This creates a software ecosystem that sustained because funds provided to cover resources and to continue to support the software. There is a pool of prizes to developers with incentives that can result in the improvement of the application through time.
CardStack wants to give a thorough and complete experience for its users. With the help of applications supported by evidence, the business model better made. Users can make an informed decision regarding transactions in the local environment, and also with internet transactions or at blockchain. There is a goal that many applications work together as a unit for a better user experience. By thinking of each application as a card, they can create visualizations of the next action steps. Each card can then be used in a variety of ways, and this leads to more interaction between the cards in the ecosystem. Rules can be set on how each card will function.
The card that has the main function being the interaction between competing applications. New users do not need to understand all the complexities of what is going on behind the scenes of this card, they just need to know how to interpret the information provided. The use of application blockgain the larger market can happen if people could use a familiar platform to access it like a cell phone. While the CardStack may seem complicated at first to new people, after they see it in action, it should give a more subtle application interaction.
- The era of the App Store changed software features into a standalone application, which typically do not communicate with each other and require users to choose between features of the multiple overlapping to form their workflow.
- The emergence of application blockchain and decentralization (dApps) makes difficult situations that require users to request and manage inventory token utilities for each of the functions that make up their software stack.
- As the software moves into the cloud, users need to manage multiple subscriptions to cloud-based software-as–a-service (SaaS) and selecting the right plan to optimize costs in all the features needed.
- The stamps are building a new layer of experience that helps listeners their interaction in (d) Apps they use, ushering an era of mass market adoption of distributed technology in an open ecosystem.
- A new approach to orchestration must create the user in the Center and let it act as the hub of their own, so that interaction with applications and services flow through the software stack is controlled by the user.
- Orchestration required can be made intuitive by changing the status of any application into a “card“, which is a visual manifestation of key information, which suggests next action through chaining card related.
Cardstack Token Sale
Cardstack Token and Smart Contracts–early Implementation mechanism token name cards written in Solidity and currently exists in the Ethereal testnet. They have opened up all 20 + smart contracts through GitHub.
Cardstack Token (CST)-this is a token based on the standard tradabel ERC20 Ethereal network. When the CST was changed to SSC, they locked in the outdoor gifts and distributed to contributors based on the model of multi-variable.
Software and services (SSC) Token–SSC is a non-transferable entry in each contract applications. They act like a store credit can be redeemed by users within a certain period (e.g. 1 year). As the use of the meter, SSC deductible and burned.
- Name: Cardstack Token
- Symbol: Card
- The token Type: ERC20 in the Ethereal
- Jurisdiction: Zug, Switzerland
- Hard cap: $35 million in USD
- Soft cap: $10 million in USD
- The token is created in TGE: 6 billion CARDS
- The token is available to the public in the TGE: 2.4 billion cards (40%)
- Pre-order bonus Allocation: 10%
- KYC/AML: Yes
- TGE date: Q1 2018 (projected)
- Methods Of Contribution: ETH
- List of White Addresses ethics: necessary for the fundraiser crowd
- Individual stamp: forced by smart contracts for people’s fundraising
- Vesting schedule: Foundation (5 years), Syndicate & Team (4 years), Ecosystem Initiatives (2 years)
- Inflation/Mining functions: 4 billion additional tokens are distributed over 10 years to the prize pool of the bootstrap for software makers and miners analytic.
- Number of Tokens: Maximum 10 billion CARDS in the year 2028
- Does not include Contributors from: United States, Cuba, Iran, North Korea
The Foundation will distribute 40% of the total of Token gift card (the card) to be generated in the Token Generation Event (TGE) to the public. This token will be distributed through a series of batches to ensure fair allocation to our contributor community, while still complying with laws and regulations.
DETAILS OF THE ICO
Smart contracts, devices and service Token and Token Card Token Smart contracts in ecosystems Cardstack upgradable through the registry and this abstraction directing transactions to the latest version. Token name cards written as a CST and is also referred to as “the card”. Cardstack token is a token that is traded on the basis of the standard chain Ethelum ERC-20. Software and services transferable entered in each application of the contract.
Token software and services serve as a store credit can be switched in a certain period of time by the user. SSC is cut and burned as the use of the meter. If its a CST converted to SSC, they locked in a pool and distributed to reward contributors to multi model variables.
Cardstack is starting its Official Bounty Program in order to reward its supporters with Cardstack tokens (Symbol: CARD).
1% of the raised amount (in tokens) will be allocated to the Bounty Program.
The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
General Bounty distribution:
GENERAL RULE: All bounty participants have to join Cardstack’s official Telegram group